Windowhalt Motorised is a medium span fire shutter solution designed to meet the requirements of NCC Clause C3.4 Protection of openings. The Windowhalt Motorised provides a fire resistance level of -/60/- when tested in accordance with AS1530.4 – 2014. Our Windowhalt range is made in Australia by a 100% owned and operated Australian company.
The Windowhalt M fire shutter is lightweight and compact and will suit larger openings of up to 6 m wide x 3 m high.
This unit is motorised and will deploy (fail safe close) on activation of its fusible link or with power failure. The fusible link is located in the general air flow as required by AS1905.2. For applications requiring a fusible link on both sides of the opening, please clearly specify this in the Performance Solution as this is a non-standard option.
- Ultra slim unobtrusive design
- Can easily retrofit over existing windows
- Economical option for medium span openings
- May be used to cover multiple openings to reduce overall costs
- Viscous governor controlled descent speed
- Powder coated to match any colour in the Dulux Duralloy range
- 1 year conditional warranty