Designed and engineered as a medium span fire shutter solution to meet the Deemed-to-Satisfy requirements of NCC Clause C3.4, the Windowhalt Fusible Link provides a Fire Resistance Level of -/60/- when tested in accordance with AS1530.4 – 2014.
Windowhalt is made in Australia by a 100% owned and operated Australian company.
The Windowhalt fire shutter is a DtS solution as per the requirements of NCC Clause C3.4 and is designed to suit larger openings of up to 4 m wide and 3 m high. It can also be used for openings as small as 750mm W x 750mm H. This unit will deploy (fail safe close) on activation of its fusible link. The fusible link is located in the general air flow as required by AS1905.2. For applications requiring a fusible link on both sides of the opening, please clearly specify this in the Performance Solution as this is a non-standard option and will require the electronic functions of Windowhalt – M.
- Ultra slim unobtrusive design
- Head box and side guides are consistent with Windowhalt M model used for larger openings
- Easily retrofit over existing windows
- May be used to cover multiple openings hence reducing overall costs
- Viscous governor controlled descent speed
- Powder coated to match any colour in the Dulux Duralloy range
- 1 year conditional warranty