Spans large openings to provide minimal disruption to views, Stopline fixed fire windows are a cost effective solution for projects large and small. Stopline fixed fire windows come in array of shapes and sizes to meet virtually any requirement. Fully compliant with the requirements for the Building Code of Australia Clause C3.4, Stopline fixed fire windows have been incorporated in many projects across Australia.
- Fire Resistance Level -/60/- in accordance with AS1530.4
- Durable slimline steel framing available in galvanized or stainless steel
- Powder coated to match any colour in the Dulux Duralloy range
- Incorporates maximum transparency, Grade A safety glass
- Double glazed units (DGU’s) options
- Thermally broken frame options
- Glazed fire doors also available -/60/30 FRL