Concertina smoke curtains allow a multitude of configurations to protect modern building designs. Smokeshield S smoke curtains comply with NCC Speciﬁcation E2.2b Clause 4 Smoke Reservoirs and EN12101.1 Smoke Curtains.
The Smokeshield S smoke curtain/shutter is highly reliable and is made using a continuous overhead drive system and proprietary controls to prevent out of sync operation over massive spans.
Smokeshield S can be installed in a multitude of configurations and shapes including rectangles, polygons and curves, and it can zig-zagging across a building from one side to the other.
Smokeshield S clever design means the system can be installed in virtually unlimited sizes.
- Complies with NCC Speciﬁcation E2.2b Clause 4 Smoke Reservoirs
- Complies with EN12101.1 Smoke Curtains, Rated D30 through DH120
- Polygon shapes of many sides can be created (closed systems)
- Eliminates corner posts
- The system can zig-zag across a space and terminate against a wall at each end using proprietary galvanised side guides (open systems)
- The system can be installed in a straight line, as an ‘L’ shape and as a ‘C’ shape
- Gravity fail safe operation
- Ideal for medium to very large openings