Smoke Control’s sliding doors are large enough to meet the requirements of demanding designers and building codes and are constructed from galvanised steel with fire resistant filling.
Our Fyreslide -/120/30 cross passage sliding doors, for train and road tunnels are fire tested in accordance with AS1530.4-2014 and made in Australia.
This innovative door guiding system is used with an electromagnetic closing speed controller, which guarantees long lasting reliability and safety of using the sliding doors. Each order comes complete with all associated hardware for manual operation.
- Fire tested in accordance with AS1530.4-2014
- Fire resistant sliding gates are produced in compliance with European Norms EN 1634 1:2014 and EN 13501 2+A1:2010.
- Made in Australia
- Durable with high quality fittings that last.
- Impact, pressure & moisture resistant (will not rot)
- Motorised systems are available
- Available in stainless steel
- 20 year design life