A laminated attack-resistant glass solution. Such glass products consist of a multi-layer lamination of various interlayer films and glass panes depending on the resistance classification. These layers are laminated under great pressure and heat to ensure their bonding in the event of an attack. Make use of our wide range of design features and security functions such as colours, printing, alarm, fire-resistance and many more.
Smoke Control’s exclusive partnership with Vetrotech Saint-Gobain to supply VETROGARD® ATTACK – Attack resistant glazing tested and certified as per EN 356, ensures exceptional quality and effectiveness of this specialised product.
- VETROGARD® ATTACK – Attack resistant glazing tested and certified as per EN 356
- Sizes available of up to 5000 mm
- Cost efficient solution
- Higher resistance possible on request
- Countless combinations possible
- Transparent high-security solution