Provide multiple benefits including durability and natural light. Traditional fire doors block all the natural light into lobby areas, creating a dark enclosed and uninviting area for building occupants. Stopline fully glazed fire doors are made using galvanised steel frames and Clear Grade A Safety Glass to provide maximum light transmission and an inviting, secure entry.
Stopline fully glazed fire doors are cost effective and one of the largest approved glass fire doors on the market.
- Fire ratings up to -/60/30 in accordance with AS1530.4
- Slimline and durable design when compared to aluminium doors
- Sizes made to order
- Various options to meet energy efficiency requirements
- Privacy films can be applied
- Clear Grade A Safety Glass
- Double glazed units (DGU) available
- Galvanised, thermally broken frame supplied standard.