Can be operated on a day-to-day basis as a normal awning type window. During normal use the window is held open with a stay. In the event of a fire a 72oC fusible link releases, allowing the window to automatically close.
Value add to your project by providing aesthetically pleasing operable fire windows, which allow maximum light and ventilation. Autofire windows comply with National Construction Code (NCC) Clause C3.4 and have been incorporated in many projects across Australia.
- Fire ratings up to -/60/- in accordance with AS1530.4
- Openable for fresh air
- Restrictors supplied standard where required
- Slimline galvanised framing 50 x 50 mm incorporates weather seal gasket
- Available in powder coated finish
- Clear Grade A Safety Glass
- Double glazed units available
- Thermally broken frame options